Are you passionate about new challenges to establish Kafka's platform?
We are looking for a junior DevOps engineer who wants to start career in Swedbank!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in a multi-cultural, multi-tasking and challenging environment across the Swedbank Group and different teams.
- Design, develop and maintain Kafka's messaging platform for Swedbank Group.
- Follow industry standards: Integration as a Service, DevOps and Agile.
- Ensure stable and high-quality deliveries as well as continuous stability of the integrations and services managed by the team.
- Ensure, that Kafka platform is up and running 24x7.
- Solve and deploy solutions related to incidents or problems.
- Act as team player in the cross functional team, be proactive, self-organized and constantly improve the way of working.
- Continuously update existing documentation for the service.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Strong Software Engineering fundamentals.
- At least solid theoretical understanding what a DevOps engineer is.
- Any experience with Java, Jenkins, Git, Docker and Linux.
- Some experience with Jira, Confluence, MS Teams.
- Any experience with Kafka is a huge advantage.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Team-oriented, open-minded, communicative and eager to learn fast.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
You will get the opportunity to work with cross-border agile teams to deliver challenging and critical solution for the whole Swedbank Group. We offer great possibilities to develop your technical and personal skills. Looking forward to meet you!" Justinas Jurkonis, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 2023.09.28 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.