Are you passionate about working with Operations - related topics and processes and be part of a team establishing ways of working within Group Business Intelligence and beyond?
As Process Manager within process work area you are the one appointed to document the process, tune the process as well as drive improvements. Additionally, you will support Group Business Intelligence Operations’ Guild management team for different processes related questions. You take lead in proposing and prioritizing improvements and stakeholder engagement.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Identify, plan, and implement organizational IT- Operations process improvements; Lead and facilitate work with stakeholders during process definition work as well as handle implementation, assessments and adherence monitoring;
- Introduce new methods and processes to improve product/service quality and customer satisfaction;
- Support colleagues in education and information sharing sessions, lead training sessions to establish common ways of working; Promote and sharing best practices that sustain business process;
- Work in multi-cultural, multi-tasking and challenging environment across Swedbank Group and different teams;
- Be accountable and responsible for measuring process performance.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- University degree or acquiring (preferably in IT);
- Previous work experience with process related work, business requirements and analyses; experience with IT Operations’ processes is a definite advantage;
- Ability to identify areas of poor performance and make recommendations for improvement;
- Strong analytical and logical thinking with creative problem solving attitude;
- Good communication/facilitation skills and the ability to approach a situation from critical standpoint to make a decision and develop the best solution;
- Strong presentation and writing skills in English;
- Familiarity with different project and development methodologies;
- Experience with creating procedures, methodologies, frameworks, documentations & drawings and instructions will be an advantage.
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture;
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers;
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment;
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career;
- Flexible working options;
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging investment opportunities, maximizing customer value, always finding better and more efficient ways of working and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Emily Wai Sum Elenurm, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 08.10.2023 the latest.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3200-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2950-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.