Are you intellectually curious and passionate about driving change in a pillar of Swedish society?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Respond to questions from stakeholders on matters related to data-driven operational controls.
- Establish and maintain process knowledge, perform controls, proactively identify areas for improvement and actively contribute to continuous improvement of processes.
- Drive analytical projects using industry-leading methods to get the most out of the rich data contained within Swedbank.
- Collaborate with other operational teams who may need to change processes in line with analytical results.
- Support department heads and stakeholders with specialist knowledge and provide input to various development and improvement activities.
- Contribute to the wider organization by proactively sharing best practices, always communicating transparently and openly, and helping to make Swedbank a fun place to work.
What is needed in this role:
- Smart, creative people that love to solve challenging problems
- Intellectually curious, and able to think conceptually
- Attention to details and a commitment to delivering with quality
- Ability to interpret requests from senior data scientists, execute the analysis and deliver high-quality, relevant results
- University graduates with a degree in a numerate subject (e.g., engineering, math, computer science, economics)
- Sound understanding of programming and knowledge of at least one language, such as Python, SQL or R
- Sound understanding of statistical techniques and their application to solving problems
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
...learn from experienced professionals how to use data and analytics to build a modern digital business”. Craig Shaw, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.09.2023.
Location: Swedbank HQ, Sundbyberg
Recruiting manager: Craig Shaw, +46 73 076 4606
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46706930028
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46703720619
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.