Data extraction and analysis
Are you passionate about working with data management and experience from data extraction and analysis in large financial institutions, identifying potential improvements and efficiencies and have a strong interest in people?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
As part of a small, dedicated new unit “Risk Data Validation” within Group Risk Control, you will play a key role in the overall success of further improving the Banks ability to comply with mandatory requirements related to risk data aggregation and reporting capabilities. The unit shall perform comprehensive validation of high-risk areas and deep dives into critical processes for risk data aggregation and risk reporting.
The role as risk data validation analyst includes to perform
- Sample reviews of processes and controls (including potential remediation).
- Deep-dive reviews to assess in detail and ensure completeness of controls and robustness of process and control documentation from front office systems to reporting layers
- Thematic reviews to assess a broader range of related processes and controls (e.g., validation of processes/controls related to reconciliations or adjustments, etc.).
- Monitoring of conformance metrics and compliance with ambition levels
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, such as industrial engineering and management
- Basic knowledge in and understanding of the fundamentals in driving a bank
- Communication management skills with a collaborative mindset. Strong ability to communicate and interact with stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Working knowledge with the ability to combine risk, finance, business needs and technology to help enable compliance and risk management through effective use of data
- Programming skills such as SQL and Python is a benefit
- Analytical skills with at least 3 years of experience from working with data quality controls in relation to financial risks
- Working permit in Sweden is a prerequisite
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
Be part of a focused team with strong mindset to deliver value! Pia Nordin, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.09.2023.
Recruiting manager: Pia Nordin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SACO: Henrik Joelsson (email@example.com)
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund (+46
8 58 59 02 88)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.