Are you ready to design and write code for automation of file based integration?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in Integration systems and tools – responsible for integration of bank with external partners via files, API or messages.
- Design and develop integration services – covering automatization of files based integration, certificate management, monitoring system and more.
- Apply your skills in various disciplines of software engineering: working with the requirements, designing a solution, developing backend applications, tuning the performance, automating software delivery and testing processes.
- Hybrid workplace model allowing to work remotely and at office proportionally.
What is needed in this role:
- Strong software engineering skills.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Java.
- Working knowledge in Linux, Microsoft Windows.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with modern development frameworks and knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS) architecture and integration solutions.
- Understanding of messaging systems (e.g., Kafka, MQ) is a plus.
- Energy and ambition to take on responsibility for delivery.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across international and functional borders.
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a team of professionals, delivering challenging projects and increasing Swedbanks competitive advantage." - Mindaugas, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 10.12.2023 the latest.
Hiring manager: Mindaugas Zilinskas (email@example.com)
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.