Are you passionate about Software Engineering and Metadata? Do you enjoy a fast-paced, international work environment?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Bring technical expertise and data engineering skills to our teams.
- Work under the SAFe framework.
- Ensure that our metadata tool (Ab Initio) is available for users with relevant functionality.
- Development of advanced automation tasks for metadata management.
- Building high quality Metadata Collection harvester from various technologies, using AB Initio GDE tool.
- Decide on how to build the solution within architecture frames.
- Participate and follow maintenance processes (incident, problem, event as applicable).
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining software solutions.
- Design new tests, improve existent ones and execute tests (unit, security, performance etc.) in order to secure needed quality of the delivered software and IT service.
- Proactively seek and give feedback on the delivered code to improve over time.
- Frequently deliver potentially shippable products iteratively and incrementally, maximizing opportunities for feedback.
- Coordinate platform changes according ITIL change management process.
- Strive for automation and standardization.
What is needed in this role:
- Fluency in SQL (whatever dbms is suitable, preference in Oracle).
- Experience in any ETL tools.
- Familiar with Agile, JIRA, GIT.
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
…have the opportunity to work in exciting international environment with great possibilities to develop your technical as well as personal skills. You will have a unique experience to grow, share your knowledge and contribute to implementation of Swedbank’s enterprise-wide strategic projects. We want to be the best at what we do and we are always willing to learn and be inspired by new ideas. Come and share our excitement and passion for our work!" Magdalena Zjakic, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 13.12.2023 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3,200–4,800 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2,950–4,450 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.