Are you passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work on our cloud based(Azure) Enterprise Analytics Platform with the latest technology stack.
- Work with a diversified team on the platform roadmap to make it future-proof and adaptable to meet stakeholder needs.
- Understand financial products and transform into technical solution.
What is needed in this role:
- Self-starter with previous proven experience on exploring and working with new technologies and functionalities. Has proven knowledge in evaluating tools, working through Proof-of value’s to enhance the platform.
- Hands-on experience in designing data solutions and also end-to-end implementation of these solutions.
- Strong experience working with Azure Databricks(Delta, DBx SQL). Data cleansing and transformation using Azure Data Factory or Azure Databricks or using spark using notebooks.
- Solid understanding on different file formats (including Delta) and how they behave with different storage types.
- Hands-on programming skill sets which includes – Python / Scala or Java.
- Has worked previously on optimization, fine tuning either through spark/pyspark/Scala solutions.
- Technical know-how of data security on cloud, different authentication / authorization mechanisms.
- Clear understanding of core cloud concepts -Azure data storage, Azure compute, data connections, APIs and Security on cloud.
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits
"Join our team and...
...be a part of an international, diversified team of Data/ML Engineering professionals who jointly work on our state of the art Enterprise Analytics Platform for delivering trusted data and analytical capabilities for the whole bank. We work in a collaborative way and we want to be the best at what we do, and we are always willing to learn and be inspired by new ideas.” Raghavendra Singh Jaswal, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 20.12.2023.
Recruiting manager: Raghavendra Jaswal, +46 7302 99961
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.