Are you a dynamic leader who thrives on fostering innovation, inspiring teams, and shaping the future of technology in a rapidly evolving environment?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- We are seeking a forward-thinking Agile Product Owner (APO) to spearhead our journey in owning and optimizing our Container Platform. This role is pivotal in driving the cultural shift needed for modern software development and delivering exceptional services to our customers Your primary focus will be two-fold
Setting the Technical Direction:
- Define and communicate the technical vision for our Container Platform, currently based on RedHat OpenShift, while also embracing expansion to Azure AKS and future container platforms
- Stay updated on industry trends, ensuring our platform remains at the forefront of technology
Roadmap Creation and Management:
- Develop and manage the product roadmap, aligning it with the company's strategic goals and customer expectations.
- Prioritize and groom the backlog, making data-driven decisions to maximize value and efficiency.
- As the Agile Product Owner, you will technically lead our dedicated team, working in close collaboration with the Team Manager, Architects and Chief Product Owner. The Container Platform is part of a unit called “Development Platforms” where excellent DevEx (Developer Experience) is one of the keywords
- Build a close relation and cooperation with teams across all tech and business areas
- Deliver towards challenging targets with a lot of mandate and freedom in how to reach these goals and ensure we continue provide our 7 million customers cross Sweden and Baltics with stable future proof services
- Grow as a leader! Swedbank is a large organisation with with that great opportunities to both mentor and learn from others
- Be part of our open, simple and caring culture with fantastic colleagues
What is needed in this role:
- Proven experience as an Agile Product Owner, with a strong track record of successfully owning and evolving complex technical products.
- Deep understanding of modern back-end systems architecture such as microservices, cloud, containers, virtualization, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- A deep understanding of containerization and container platforms would be ideal, especially RedHat OpenShift and Azure AKS.
- Strong consumer focus, dedicated to delivering top-tier services that meet and exceed customer needs.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and coach both groups and individuals to drive the team's success.
- Adaptability and resilience to navigate a fast-paced environment, keeping the product in sync with ever-evolving technology trends.
- Fluency in English
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits
"Join our team and...
shape the future of banking!" Johan Edeljung, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 21.12.2023.
Recruiting manager: Johan Edeljung, +46724517865
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.