Are you passionate about leading Agile team and facilitating the Scrum process?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Inspire the team to have relentless improvements and eliminate impediments for them
- Facilitate agile team ceremonies
- Coordinate with the RTE and other Scrum Masters
- Ensure alignment with Swedbank central release process
- Identify potential development opportunities together with stakeholders and oversee their delivery
- Support Agile Product Owner in daily activities and with the product backlog
- Be in direct contact with stakeholders within Swedbank Group as well external vendors
- Perform testing activities of the team's deliveries
- Develop your skills by applying Agile / SAFe methodology
What is needed in this role:
- An academic degree preferably in computer science or other relevant areas
- Experience from working with agile methods, useful would be SAFe 5.0
- Experience with flexible work and principles such as Kanban, Scrum, and DevOps
- Experience delivering high-quality work in fast pace environment
- Understand the advantages of high-performance teams
- Analytical and logical thinking and strong attention to details
- Strategic mind-set combined with good networking and interpersonal skills
- High degree of stress tolerance combined with high level of motivation and perseverance
- Strong customer focus, proactive and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to individually plan/structure work and to keep deadlines, at the same time being flexible and open minded
- SQL knowledge
- Business Process and/or Software modelling skills
- Good communication skills in English language, both spoken and written
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Marius Grigaliūnas, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 17.12.2023 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2,700–4,100 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3,300–4,800 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2,950–4,550 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.