Are you passionate about data control, problem solving and process improvements?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Secure data quality for our investment funds and portfolios by performing daily reconciliation of cash accounts, investment positions and fund shares.
- Work alongside other team members and Swedbank Robur Departments on daily open item solving process and fund net asset value (NAV) deliveries for Swedish and Baltic Swedbank Robur funds.
- Improve and develop control processes to create more efficient and more automated processes.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve problems related to our responsibilities.
- Participate in projects, fund mergers, new product implementation, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting.
What you need in this role:
- An academic degree in economics, finance or any other related field.
- Good English language skills (verbal and written).
- Interest in financial instruments and markets.
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills, attentiveness to details and positive mindset.
"Join our team and ...
experience the Swedbank Robur atmosphere where everyone is working towards a clear vision – to be a world leader in sustainable value creation. At work we take responsibility for our deliveries, are open-minded and have fun together. Olga Seniut, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at the latest 29.05.2022
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 1850-2750 EUR gross i.e. before taxes depending on candidates experience and abilities . Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.