Are you devoted to accessibility and inclusive design in digital channels? We are currently expanding our team and are looking for someone to help us improve and strengthen the area of accessibility and inclusive design by coaching our development teams in delivering and building the best solutions for our customers. Is that someone you?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Play a key-role as Accessibility specialist with focus on digital channels and development.
- Champion inclusive and accessible design thinking in developing solutions across the whole bank.
- Coach and educate development teams in how to address and work with accessibility and inclusive design in their daily work (You will be working with both app and web teams).
- Help define and communicate best ways of working, fine-tuning and harmonizing accessibility and inclusive design work across development teams.
What is needed in this role:
- Profound understanding in digital channels usability and accessibility best practice, and how this is implemented in digital development.
- A certain level of seniority (about 5-10 years of experience) in a digital development field, with focus on accessibility and inclusive design - and demonstrable experience in driving accessibility into service and product development, including developing user interface systems that support multi-modal inputs and a wide range of human capabilities, from low vision, mobility and hearing.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate accessibility, usability and inclusive design and how this is implemented in development (web, desktop, and mobile technologies) - and capable of participating in code-level review and discussions to implement standards.
- Demonstrate a professional understanding of accessibility legislation and international standards like WCAG 2.x, ATAG 2.1, EN 301 549 and ARIA techniques.
- A certificate from IAAP (CPACC or WAS) is highly valued.
- Experience from working in digital development teams, in large, complex organizations and in a modern, agile set-up is a great plus.
- Proficient English and Swedish, spoken and written.
"Join our team and ...
Be part of the journey of establishing accessibility as a force to be reckoned with in an organization of plus 14 000 people, reaching over 7 million customers. We're not there yet. We still face struggles in finding good ways of working and establishing an understanding of the value of accessibility and inclusive design. But we have good traction. We're expanding the team working with accessibility, and the interest in accessibility is growing in our organization. It's definitely an exciting time to do work with this at Swedbank!
We're committed to the well-being and development of our employees! We'll do our utmost to create conditions where you can grow and thrive personally and professionally. You'll be part of a small expert team and interact with people across all of Swedbank.
Swedbank is a stable workplace with good benefits and room to grow!”." Agnes Källander Abenius, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.06.2022.
Recruiting manager: Agnes Källander Abenius +46 7223 145 46
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.