Are you passionate about strategic transformation, efficiency and program management?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take lead/support and drive structural development, innovation, and digital transformation initiatives. You have an innovative mindset and experience to tackle the paradigm shift within financial services
- Be a part of the quickly expanding unit Customer Regulatory Management
- Drive/support the unit’s strategic initiatives to drive innovation and digital transformation to secure efficiency and effectiveness across processes and digital solutions
- Support the organizational growth agenda and Head of Customer Regulatory Management with the transformation journey and organizational growth
- Manage projects and initiatives aligning the unit’s needs from different regulatory experts with possible technical and organizational solutions
- Act as a leader within your projects/programs, guiding and inspiring cross functional teams to deliver quality outcomes
- Manage stakeholders within many different fields such as AI, BI, IT, senior management, and regulatory and compliance experts
- Improve our regulatory processes and improve our business
What is needed in this role:
For a junior business developer role: Work experience, 3-6 years of total work experience whereof at least 2-3 years as management consultant from a well-established company
For a senior business developer role: Proven business change program/project management experience (6+ years) whereof at least 4 years as management consultant from a well-established company. This role is not suitable for someone with solely IT experience.
- Strong analytical and strategic competence
- Good planning, prioritising skills and high delivery capability
- Process understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills and experience from writing reports and decision material to senior management
- Experience from the financial sector, ether as a consultant or employee
- Experience from digital transformation
- Experience from regulatory work is meriting
- Ambition, self-leadership and a can-do attitude
- An innovative mindset and experience to tackle the paradigm shift within financial services
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
You will get a demanding, but also a very challenging and inspiring assignment. You will work closely to a large variety of stakeholders and the leadership team within Customer Regulatory Management to secure the banks vision within the regulatory area. Together we work to create change and make an impact and becoming best in class within our field. We are results-oriented and not scared of challenges. We will give you the possibility to grow, develop, expand your network and get support along the way, but most importantly have fun at work!" -Business Development & Transformation, your future team
We hire continuously until all vacancies are filled.
Location: Stockholm Sundbyberg
Rekryterande chef: Anna Micklin +46(0)72-5655956
SACO: Henrik Joelsson +46 40 242508
Finansförbundet: Camilla Linder +46 8-5859 6702
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.