Would you like to join a newly formed team as Front-End Developer to take the digital customer experience for our Internetbank Sweden to the next level? Your contribution will affect millions of people. Talk about making an impact!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to all areas: analyze, design, develop, test, and maintain
- Work with CI/CD for a better frontend architecture
- Solve and deploy solutions of incidents and problems
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth – conferences, e-learning via Linked in learning, workshops, hackathons etc
- Ensure quality awareness and care when developing and maintaining software
What is needed in this role:
- 3+ years of experience working with modern web development as a Frontend Developer
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar
- Team player with an eager to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues
- A strong analytical problem solver. comfortable tackling complex tasks
- Interested to learn new things, open-minded
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
let’s create great customer experience in the Internetbank channel, together within an organisation of 14 000 people, reaching over 7 million customers. Our customers are key to our success and your work will make a real difference in ensuring that we provide our customers an excellent experience in the Swedish Internetbank
We're committed to the well-being and development of our employees! We'll do our utmost to create conditions where you can grow and thrive personally and professionally. We offer a friendly and collaborative atmosphere where you will work closely with talented and committed colleagues. As a manager, my main goal is to help you succeed in the role, but also the team's health, happiness, and motivation to create growth and results. Join me in this exciting journey!" Anna Lindgren, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 28.08.2022.
Location: Stockholm, Umeå, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Anna Lindgren +46 8 58599701
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 70 693 00 28
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 70 372 06 19
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.