Are you passionate about developing innovative API solutions for 7M customers, being outside of the box and you are interested in building Multibanking for Openbanking?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Together with the team build and maintain high-quality API solutions and take full responsibility for 24/7 services.
Be part of a team with a great team spirit and agile thinking.
- Constantly learn and develop yourself, our products, and the team.
- Participate in design, analysis, development, and testing together with other IT and Business teams.
- Have a really good time with colleagues while you are challenging yourself and delivering value to our private and corotate customers in Baltics and Sweden.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Java and associated ecosystems (Spring Boot, JUnit, Hibernate, Gradle, REST).
- Familiarity with MS SQL, Bash, Angular, as well as Linux, Jenkins, GIT and IntelliJ.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, MS Teams.
- Contribute in all areas: analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team.
- Participate and follow maintenance processes (incident, problem, event as applicable).
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining software.
- Act as a team player in the cross-functional team and constantly improve the way of working.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our Multibanking team and ...
You will get the opportunity to work with cross-border agile teams and deliver challenging solutions for the market. You will be valued and supported by highly professional teammates. We offer great possibilities to develop your technical and personal skills. Looking forward to meet you!" Justinas Jurkonis, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 13.07.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Justinas Jurkonis, phone number +37061674692.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.