Are you passionate about Java and Web services? If yes, we are looking for you!
In this team you have the opportunity to:
Design, develop, deploy & maintain back-end services/integrations
- Be in forefront of implementing services on the new cloud native backend platform built on CI/CD principals and modern application infrastructure
Decide together with the team - how to build the solution within architecture frames;
- Work on back end features and contribute in the development of new Lending Platform
Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by our team to troubleshoot and resolve incidents
- Continuously improve the quality of our products by proactively reducing technical depth and writing unit test
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth – conferences, e-learning, workshops, hackathons, books
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
What is needed in this role:
- Experience with Java or similar
- Track record of designing elegant REST APIs that are easy to use and well documented
- Positive attitude
- Continuous improvement and learning mindset
- Fluency in English
- Love for teamwork
- Back-end: Java, REST, SOAP, Spring Boot, Web services
- Dev. environment: Jenkins, GIT, Gradle, any of - Eclipse, IntelliJ, VS Code
- Other: Jira, Confluence (wiki), MS Teams
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals who are jointly delivering challenging projects, learn each day and support each other. We do believe only together as a team we can achieve things, and it’s important to have fun at work and celebrate results!
We do have different benefits: flexible work hours and work life balance, extra vacation days, gym, events, and many more, so if you would like to know more - just apply!" Vaidas Batkauskas, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 13.06.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2200-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.