Are you passionate about risks management, complex problem solving and a multi-cultural environment?
Sanctions Advisory is a unit within the Anti-Financial Crime division, responsible for the identification, assessment, mitigation and reporting of financial crime & sanctions risks. Our responsibility is to ensure compliance with the relevant Swedbank policies, national and international regulations, and industry guidelines.
We are currently expanding our sanctions team that works closely with colleagues in Sweden.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Identify, investigate and assess the international sanctions risks in the underlying customer activity as well as investigation of correspondent banking transactions;
- Participate in process and associated systems improvements as well as the performance of tasks related to AML/CTF and fraud prevention activities;
- To collaborate with a variety of stakeholders;
- The position will be a perfect match for you if you enjoy working in the international environment and understand the challenges of multi-cultural communication, are willing to go an extra mile to help your colleagues and strive for continuous self-development in the subject professional area.
What is needed in this role:
- Previous experience in Financial Sanctions risks management or financial crime prevention area;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Be thorough and take ownership of your duties;
- To have an eye for detail with a good ability to structure & prioritize their own time;
- Good conflict management skills & ability to communicate politely in all situations;
- To have a high standard of professionalism and integrity;
- Be simple, open and caring.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, contributing to the compliant and efficient bank and sustainable society as a result." Vitalis Ruginis, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 15.06.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1850-2750 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.