Are you passionate about continuous improvements in agile flow of value?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
Manage and optimize the flow of value through Agile Release Train(s) using various tools, such as the Program Kanban and other information radiators.
Facilitate program level events and ceremonies like PI planning, ART sync, Inspect & Adapt, etc.
- Be a servant leader and a coach for Agile Release Train spanning multiple agile teams and aligning to a shared business and technology mission.
- Ensure collaboration within and outside the Agile Release Train, building virtual teams, facilitating communication, alignment and removing impediments.
- Propose new ideas and solutions for challenging questions and manage risks.
- Work alongside our agile experts and business colleagues adopting to scaling agile methodology (SAFe) in Business Development and BIO for CFO.
What is needed in this role:
- Academic degree, or a great reason for not having one.
- Very good English, spoken and written.
- Practical experience in agile way of working principles & methodologies.
Solid comprehension of Lean-Agile frameworks, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Agile budgeting, and Agile metrics. A relevant SAFe certificate (RTE or SPC) is a bonus.
- Experience from financial industries or similarly complex IT environments.
- Servant leadership and coaching attitude to empower our self-organising teams.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
… work in a very dynamic environment where you will come across a broad range of interesting and challenging initiatives covering the whole bank. If you have personal drive, enjoy finding solutions to challenges and are goal oriented, we think you will enjoy working with us. You will belong to and work together with a professional, fun, open and supporting team of colleagues and managers." Meelis Rääk, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 26.05.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Meelis Rääk +372 5149082
SACO: Henrik Joelsson +4640242508
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3350-5050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4000-6000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.