Are you passionate about digital transformation, process development, and project management? Would you be motivated to be part of a new unit with focus on Next Generation KYC and digital transformation? Is this you? Keep on reading!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- We are looking for Business Developers for Customer Lifecycle Management to join our completely new team, Swedish Banking CLM Office!
- Take lead and drive structural development, efficiency, and digital transformation initiatives throughout the KYC Customer Lifecycle process.
- Be a part of the new, quickly expanding unit Customer Regulatory Management.
- Support the unit’s strategic initiatives to drive innovation and digital transformation to secure efficiency and effectiveness across processes and implement a new digital solution for Swedish Banking.
- Support the organizational growth agenda and Head of Customer Regulatory Management with ensuring efficiency and automation in our KYC Customer Lifecycle process.
- Manage development initiatives and continuous improvement of the unit’s needs from different regulatory experts with technical and organizational solutions.
- Act as a leader within your projects, guiding and inspiring cross functional teams to deliver quality outcomes.
- Manage stakeholders within many different fields such as AI, BI, IT, senior management, and regulatory and compliance experts.
- Improve our regulatory processes and improve our business.
What is needed in this role:
- Master’s degree.
- Proven business change program/project management experience (5+ years) whereof at least 3 years as management consultant from a well-established company. This role is beneficial of some, but not solely IT experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management, at senior levels and cross business areas and functions such as compliance, legal, analytics, IT, and many more.
- Strong analytical and strategic competence.
- Strong track record of independently manage problems, define solutions and know when escalations are necessary.
- Ambition, self-leadership and a can-do attitude.
- An innovative mindset and experience to tackle the paradigm shift within financial services.
- Strong ability to grasp new concepts, dive into details and effectively produce results.
- Excellent planning, prioritising skills, and high delivery capability.
- Experience from financial sector, digital transformation, regulatory work, KYC, AML and Pega is meriting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
you will get a demanding, but also a very challenging and inspiring assignment. You will work closely to a large variety of stakeholders and the leadership team within Customer Regulatory Management to secure the banks vision within the regulatory area. We are results-oriented and not scared of challenges. We will give you the possibility to grow, develop, expand your network and get support along the way, but most importantly have fun at work! My vision is for you to grow and develop and I’m here to support your journey!." Mark Söderberg, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 13.06.2022.
Recruiting manager: Mark Söderberg, +46 73 842 71 43
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Camilla Linder, +46 8-58 59 67 02
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.