Are you passionate about governing and managing information and cybersecurity risks? Then join us now!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop, future-proof and maintain how we operate and govern information security and effectively manage information security risks,
- Both hands-on and work on an enterprise level alongside specialists and stakeholders in an agile manner to make sure our framework, methods and strategy are properly communicated, implemented and adhered to,
- Assess external factors, such as the threat and regulatory landscape influencing business and IT environment to find the best way to design our security policy and control framework,
- Lead the way into digitizing and automating security GRC, leveraging integrated platforms, as we are trying to keep up with the expanding attack surface.
- Working across the entire security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) domain from designing policies and procedures, through implementing risk and controls management practices and integration with operational risk.
What is needed in this role:
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and/or auditing information security frameworks and programs, information security management systems and/or security standards and regulations on large organisations,
- Demonstrated project-, change- and stakeholder management skills, as well as an ability to communicate effectively in relationship to the target audience
- Deep insights of the financial services’ risk and regulatory landscape, and demonstrated experience in applying insights into fit-for-purpose deliverables,
- Be a change-making team-player yet have the ability to be highly independent structured and humble, yet a curious and confident problem-solver.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing an information security, security Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) approach aligned to operational risk and business continuity management, from risk governance and risk appetite, through risk assessment methodologies and maintaining control frameworks, and risk limits, metrics and indicators.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly responsible for the foundation for how we govern and manage information and cyber security risks. You will be a key player in transforming the core of the group's security program into a modern, resilient and scalable 2.0 and facilitate that change within the team, GIS and Swedbank at large.
Swedbank is moving into a more digital, automated and data-driven costume, and thus it is crucial that security in general but governance in particular is also changing with the same pace and in the same direction. That means utilizing agile ways of working, using data-driven assessment models, focus on increased automation and decrease manual processing, and a focus on innovation and continual improvements.” Sam Graflund Wallentin, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.05.2022.
Location: Stockholm HQ, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Sam Graflund Wallentin +460730 59 15 63
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Jessica Lööw +46 8 58 59 52 33
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.