Are you passionate about client networks and remote access solutions providing the highest security for the services? Are you looking for an exciting job which offers excellent career development opportunities in a fast-paced environment? If so, you could be the Infrastructure Engineer we're looking for!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Analyse, design, develop, test, and maintain networks for our clients at Swedbank’s branches, campuses and for the Savings banks in Sweden and in the Baltic countries
- Work on different layers of the infrastructure to make sure our services are up and running 24/7
- Act as a team player and constantly contribute to the agile way of working
- Support the Agile Product Owner in finding a good balance between life cycle management, maintenance, regulatory compliance as well as development
- Do analysis and performs capacity and performance management for the services and infrastructure components.
- Acquire the knowledge and readiness to act as On-Call for the services maintained and developed by the team and to participate in problem investigations
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one and a good experience in the infrastructure, network access control, remote access, firewall administration.
- At least five years of experience in switching and routing
- A couple of years of experience in 802.1x protocol
- Experience in design and development of client networks, cabled and wireless
- Experience from CISCO firewalls and DNA
- Knowledge of programming and scripting (Python and Ansible)
- Knowledge about Azure
- Customer-centric mindset
- Eagerness to continuous learning and improvement
- Embracing change and development
- Structured and systematic way of working
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Proficient in English, spoken and written
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who jointly deliver modern and secure client network and remote access, maximizing user experience, customer’s value, and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage”
Ligia Godymirska, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.06.2022.
Recruiting manager: Ligia Godymirska +46 761 35 01 45
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.