Are you passionate about development & are experienced in Java? Want to work in fun, friendly and collaborative atmosphere?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop, test, analyse and maintain applications in Swedbank’s high tech systems.
- Work, alongside other agile engineers working on different layers of the services to make sure our software is up and running 24/7.
- Create high quality code and work in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with other team members and teams to make the future applications of Swedbank.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, or similar working experience.
- Experience in Java development.
- Understanding in agile way of working and a team player attitude.
- Experience in systems, automation or similar is a plus.
- Being fluent in English.
- Swedish is a plus.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
Be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage”. Johan Wippsson, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.06.2022.
Recruiting manager: Johan Wippsson +46 70 680 92 69
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46 8 58 59 52 51
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.