Are you passionate about IT and financial markets? Here´s an opportunity to join our BIO organization as a Software Engineer at LC&I in the Tech Accelerator team! The Tech Accelerator is enabling the LC&I ARTs to advance in CI/CD, Cloud and new technologies. Join us and help build our future state!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Together with the team support and develop all LC&I value streams need for UX design, development and guidance.
- Work with Software development within new Swedbank Java and API development platform, enabling transformation, CI/CD and DevOps inc. automation.
- Work with Cloud establishment of strategical LC&I services.
- Software development and technical evaluation in prioritized backlog items together with the team
- Drive progress in Tech Accelerator top initiatives (e.g. Cloud adoption, CI/CD, etc.
- Participate in stand-ups and assist in prioritizing and distribution of tasks/stories
- Host and plan recurring Tech Lunch events together with the team
- As team member, you will together with the team working with various interesting areas such as CI/CD, Cloud enablement, tool evaluations, PoCs of new technology offerings, lunch seminars and more.
- Collaboration in development with ART/Team resources, software engineers, BAs etc.
- Participation and contribution in knowledge center for Java/API development within LC&I, supporting all ARTs
- Collaborate with Group Center of Excellence for common Java/API development and UX interests
- Be part of BIO Tech Accelerator and particpate in common activities and backlog management
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field
- Ability to communicate in an engaging and pedagogic way about technological issues and the importance of technology for the business
- You are interested in and are comfortable working with communication and collaborative assignments
- Motivation for taking on initiatives that make a difference from a technology and way of working point of view, and often includes changes of existing ways of working and collaboration with different units within the bank.
- Relevant IT development (e.g. Java, Python, SQL) and analysis experience
- UX Design/development experience
- Financial markets domain knowledge is preferred
- Good communication skills in English language, both spoken and written.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
Be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.” Tord Blom, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 24.06.2022.
Location: Stockholm City
Recruiting manager: Tord Blom +46705257163
SACO: Robert Schönbeck +46858593441
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46858595251
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.