Are you passionate about Middleware and automation?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Design, build, run and maintain services to be delivered, continuously developed and maintained by the techstream;
- Ensure compliance to security policies;
- Set-up framework and guidelines for platform infrastructure and application infrastructure;
- Ensure adherence to Swedbank architectural target;
- Provide input to architectural roadmaps and improved standards and guidelines;
- Do analysis and perform capacity and performance management for the services and infrastructure components;
- Handle incident management & problem management;
- Continuously update existing, mandatory documentation for the services.
What is needed in this role:
- 3+ years working experience with Linux/Unix, Java Application Server, preferred with Websphere;
- Experience in building automation and automating regular maintenance tasks, knowledge in working with public Cloud is a plus;
- Willingness and ambition to learn new things and contribute in all areas: service management, analyzing, design, development, building, testing and maintaining services;
- Ability to read and write the code;
- Program and scripting skills in: Shell Script, Python, Ansible;
- The ability to work in an international team;
- Fluency in English;
- The ability to travel as needed;
- Self-managed, driven, able to take decisions.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Katrin Saks, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 07.06.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Katrin Saks +46732756295
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2600-3900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.