Are you passionate about developing and maintaining Cards Acquiring services?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop, test, analyze and maintain challenging Acquiring applications;
- Work alongside other Agile DevOps engineers to make sure market leading Baltic Acquiring systems are up and running 24/7;
- Have a good time while at work and know that your team has your back!
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Experience or training in Oracle PL/SQL code development, preferably 3+ years of work;
- Hands-on experience in Windows\Unix system maintenance;
- Team-oriented and collaborative way of working mindset;
- Eagerness to learn and advance.
It’s an advantage if you have:
- Experience working with Oracle Forms;
- Experience in JAVA/C++ development or other technologies we use;
- Working experience with financial institutions or payment cards systems;
- Experience working in Agile environment.
Technologies we use:
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms;
- C++, JAVA;
- GIT, Jenkins, Jira;
- RHEL, Windows Server.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Vaidas Kadikinas, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 25.06.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700 – 4200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.