Are you passionate about user research?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Conduct research activities across multiple platforms such as Swedbank's mobile app and internet bank;
- Have direct impact on the attractiveness, usability and accessibility of our digital services that have over 2 million users across the Baltic countries;
- Work closely with fellow UX designers, product owners, software engineers and other roles in an agile organization to make daily financial matters easy for our customers;
- Develop research plans that involve and engage your team and impact business strategy, product design and quality;
- Provide your design and development team partners with research context, perspective, and recommendations on what will make our products and services both useful and delightful;
- Put your ideas into practice for continuous improvement of user experience in our digital channels;
- Contribute to development of design processes across the organization;
- Be a member of a cohesive and supportive team of talented designers focusing on designing solutions for Baltic markets;
- Be part of a large design community within Swedbank Group;
- Have flexible working hours and an option to work remotely;
- Have access to a variety of employee benefits that Swedbank has to offer (extra winter holiday, health days, sports compensation, share delivery program to name a few)
What is needed in this role:
- Proven experience as a UX designer with a focus on research and a presentable design portfolio;
- Design Thinking and User Centered Design methods being part of your toolbox;
- Ability to develop an understanding of end user goals, needs and behaviors;
- Ability to ideate design solutions in a divergent way and to validate them with end users;
- Basic prototyping skills;
- Good understanding of industry standards for usability and accessibility of web-applications;
- Proficiency in using design tools (you will be working with Figma);
- Fluency in English and in one of the following languages Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian or Russian;
- Experience working in agile cross-functional teams is an advantage;
- Readiness to present the outcome of your work to a variety of stakeholders across the organization;
- Being open to knowledge sharing;
- Empathy and being a good team-player.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, additional winter vacation as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
become a member of an international team of UX designers. We are working day to day to make financial services easy and pleasurable to use for our app and internet bank users in three Baltic countries. You will also be part of a large design community across Swedbank group, with many fellow designers with whom to ideate together and develop professionally." Merilin Matsik, Head of UX Design, Digital Solutions Baltics
We look forward to your application at 29.05.2022 the latest.
Please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.