Would you like to participate in the creation of next generation’s payments platform that will serve millions of customers?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a cross functional agile team in the Payment Infrastructure Agile Release Train. Working together to build and maintain high quality payment solutions.
- Contribute in all areas: analyse, design, develop, test and maintain the services delivered by the team.
- Decide together with the team on how to build the solution within architecture frames.
- Participate and follow maintenance processes, solve and deploy solutions of incidents and problems. Readiness to have on call for the services.
- Design, improve and execute tests (unit, security, performance etc) in order to secure needed quality of the delivered software and IT service.
- Plan and estimate the work together with the rest of the team.
- Collaborate with the product owner, business analyst and other roles to refine the backlog to identify that the most valuable things are being worked on first.
- Develop yourself and your teammates. We strive to t-shape ourselves as much as possible and you should be prepared to share your experience and knowledge transfer with the team as well as to broaden your own competence within new areas.
What is needed in this role:
- Extensive experience from integrations based on standard techniques/protocols; synchronous and asynchronous.
- Thorough experience from Java development (for backend/integration primarily).
- Thorough experience from database design/development, mainly SQL Server
- Experience from the IBM Sterling platform and/or other file transfer platforms is a big advantage as is experience from banking/payments or similar transaction intense industry.
- Good business understanding and strong development and analytical skills.
- Very good collaboration and communication skills – listen, ask questions, build trust.
- Internal drive, customer focus and structure with an interest in details, without missing out on the big picture.
- Experience from agile ways of working and preferable practical experience with SAFe.
- Proficient English, spoken & written, in addition, Swedish is a merit.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
You will have the opportunity to grow yourself and take on a big responsibility. The payment market is undergoing massive change with increased competition, globalization, standardisation etcetera that push participants to move forward. Swedbank is running several related strategic initiatives in parallel with scaling up agile and strengthening the delivery capacity – you will join during exciting times!” Johan Freyman, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 27.05.2022.
Recruiting manager: Johan Freyman +46 73 055 5182
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46 8 58 59 52 51
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.