Do you have what it takes to analyse, understand and mitigate risks within the area of Financial Crime?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the Bank’s efforts in mitigating risks related to Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Financial Sanctions, Tax Evasion as well as Bribery and Corruption
- Maintain and further develop quality assurance and control activities within the area of Financial Crime
- Enhance the Bank’s oversight and control by establish and defining KRIs as well as thresholds within the Financial Crime risk types
- Work with risk-based planning and training activities
- Carrying out advice and support to stakeholders in the Bank within the Financial Crime area
- Regularly prepare reports and present holistic overview of Financial Crime risks to Senior Management
- Control and follow-up that the Bank is adhering to relevant laws, regulations and routines
- Be part of a group of highly skilled employees, all dedicated to secure that the Bank has high quality standards when it comes to combatting Financial Crime
What is needed in this role:
- University degree; legal, economics or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience from working with Financial Crime matters in financial institutions, regulatory authorities and/ or financial consultancies
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the AML/CTF regulations, as well as other applicable regulations in the Financial Crime area, and how the regulations are embedded into daily operations and processes
- To be self-driven and take own initiatives
- To be solution oriented as well as quality focused
- Enjoy a high paced environment and be able to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Have a humble attitude and a strong belief in cooperation as the best approach to solve a problem
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English as well as good knowledge of MS Office
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
participate in a journey of transforming compliance standards and reporting in the area of Financial Crime. We will offer you an intellectually challenging job opportunity in a dynamic environment with good opportunities for personal development.” Josefin Saglind Welding, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 03.06.2022.
Location: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Recruiting manager: Josefin Saglind Welding +46 72 529 05 76
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 85 85 95 251
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.