We are now looking for a new CIO IT Risk Manager within the CIO Office.
Do you want to be part of ensuring Swedbank’s services are secure, resilient, and sustainable? Do you have experience in managing IT risk and compliance questions in international, regulations and compliance driven set-up? Then this role could be just a perfect next step for you!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Aggregate IT risk and compliance view on the enterprise level. Articulate key risk areas. Identify mitigating activities across BA/GF/PA’s.
- Identify future technology related risks
- Create, develop, and communicate enterprise level risk related reporting
- Liaise with all lines of controls for smooth planning and follow-up of activities
- Prepare and facilitate relevant forums/discussions with stakeholders
- Put your collaboration and networking skills into a good use – you need to reach out to and influence all federated IT units across Swedbank
What is needed in this role:
- (IT) audit background or similar experience
- Understanding of how to implement process controls, manage risks through tools (such as RCP)
- 5-7 years of experience related with IT assignments
- To be systematic and analytical
- To be able to grasp the big picture and explain it in simple terms
- Above average data visualization and analysis capacity
- Very good networking and communication skills. Fluency in English is a must.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
take a leading role in ensuring Swedbank’s customers’ money is safe through secure, resilient, and sustainable IT operations. In this recruitment we value both your experience/knowledge and your personality. We expect you to speak your mind, drive change, and establish credibility. We also hope that you enjoy a good challenge, know how to find your way in complicated situations and that you do not have problem to second-guess and influence the decisions of higher management. Networking should be your middle name - and you should live it with a smile." Olari Ilison, your future servant leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 27.05.2022.
Location: Stockholm HQ, Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Olari Ilison, +46 702 431 804
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 858 594 437
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 703 720 619
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 3450-5150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.