Do you have what it takes to analyze and understand Financial Sanctions internal and external regulations?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with colleagues in Swedbank Group Compliance and many other units throughout the Group - all dedicated to the same cause, adherence to applicable Financial Sanctions internal and external regulations
- Be the Financial Sanctions subject matter expert with regards to the writing and review of the Internal Financial Sanctions Frameworks
- Perform regulatory screening of external Guidance on Financial Sanctions
- Act as first point of contact at Group Compliance regarding the Internal Financial Sanctions Frameworks
- Be part of a group of highly skilled employees all dedicated to securing that the Group has high quality standards when it comes to Financial Sanctions
- Participate in committees relevant to the area of responsibility
What is needed in this role:
- University education, legal, economic, or equivalent.
- Experience from working with Financial Sanctions
- Knowledge and understanding of the Financial Sanctions regulations
- To be solution oriented as well as quality focused
- Enjoy a high paced environment and be able to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Have a structured and creative mind, a humble attitude, and a strong belief in cooperation as the best approach to solve a problem.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills in English, oral and written.
It is merit in this role:
- ACAMS Certified Global Sanctions Specialist certification or other comparable certifications in the field Financial Sanctions.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
participate on a journey of transforming Compliance standards in the Financial Sanctions Area. You will be working with other subject matter experts within the whole of Swedbank Group and together with colleagues in all home markets maintain the Financial Sanctions Framework. We will offer you an intellectually challenging job opportunity in a dynamic environment with good opportunities for personal development." Hanna Backteman, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 03.06.2022.
Recruiting manager: Hanna Backteman, +46 73 337 19 37
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 85 85 95 251
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.