Are you interested in AML/KYC area, and describe yourself as an analytical and open-minded team player?
By joining Swedbank you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform customer KYC/AML due-diligence analysis (i.e. perform ownership structure analysis, analyze transactions and profiles of the customers), assess client risk and document the findings.
- Participate in proposing mitigation actions and recommendations to mitigate risk.
- If applicable, organize additional due diligence activities based on customer analysis.
- If necessary, participate in KYC committees where EDD cases are being presented.
- Co-operate with Bank's other Units while participating in KYC/AML related activities.
- Actively contribute to reaching goals within KYC MO department and perform other tasks assigned by the team leader.
- Constantly develop personal, professional skills and knowledge.
- Be a part of customer oriented modern organization which is guided by core values: openness, simplicity and care.
What we expect from you in this role:
- University degree (preferably in Law, Economics or Politics).
- Great interest in KYC/AML area (experience in this specific area would be an advantage).
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian (Russian knowledge would be an advantage).
- Good analytical skills, ability to see the bigger picture.
- High attention to details.
- Good communication skills and ability to structure argument-based opinions.
- Curiosity, critical thinking, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Proactivity and ability to work independently.
“Join our team and...
we will provide you a great opportunity to develop your skills as a KYC Specialist, being part of a team of professionals with the ambition to deliver high quality in our everyday work. You will have the chance to make a difference and contribute in the field which is vital and challenging at the same time." - KYC MO Family.
We look forward to your application at the latest 2022.05.31
Please note that the salary range offered for this position is 1400 - 2100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate against anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion, or disability – everybody is welcome.
* * *