Are you passionate about Agile ways of working and leading teams to quality and cost-effective deliveries?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take a lead in the successful delivery of Document Management area related projects using the Scrum Agile methodology;
- Take ownership of Scrum Ceremonies and meaningful end of sprint reports to ensure the team lives according to an agile mindset, following proper agile practices and principles while adjusting to a regularly changing environment;
- Ensure impediment removal and identify needed resources;
- Minimize a project’s exposure and risk and manage changes to requirements and plan;
- Coach the team to attain higher levels of maturity of Scrum;
- Support continuous improvement, learning opportunity, increasing predictability;
- Own Quality Assurance processes to ensure the highest quality product delivery;
- Fully utilize JIRA/Confluence capabilities.
What is needed in this role:
- Relevant university degree or previous work experience within IT;
- Experience in implementing Scrum or Kanban;
- Strong knowledge in agile methodologies and driving changes;
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence;
- SAFe certification would be an advantage;
- Ability to coach, support and coordinate the development team;
- Software testing experience would be an advantage;
- Being self-driven, giving and willing to take responsibility;
- Leadership and excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Olga Elbre, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 29.05.2022.
Recruiting manager: Olga Elbre (email@example.com)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.