Are you passionate about the laws and regulations governing the financial markets?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a highly competent and dynamic compliance team, specialised in all relevant EU and local legislation within the Customer Protection Risk area.
- Develop your competence in the securities market as you will focus on regulations such as MiFID II and IDD.
- Provide proactive advice and support to many different business teams in their daily operations.
- Propose group-wide minimum standards for Customer Protection Risk.
- Perform continuous screening of regulatory requirements and global events related to the Customer Protection Risk area.
- Oversee and advise the business and perform quality assurance.
- Be part of the development of new and innovative financial products and services.
- Support and collaborate with team members with different skills in order to constantly develop.
What is needed in this role:
- Master's Degree in Law or similar background.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working with legal or compliance matters within the financial service sector (e.g. bank, financial institution, regulatory authority, law/consultancy firm)
- Genuine interest in the financial markets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English as you will work closely with many different business teams
- Ability to take own initiatives and ability to prioritize
- Strong sense of integrity
- Focused on detail but also being able to see the big picture.
- You are a curious team player who is eager to learn and want to make a positive impact.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Patrick Rydén, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 31.05.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Patrick Rydén +46727012437
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 85 85 95 251
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.