Are you passionate about regulatory reporting solutions, maintenance and data?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Provide day to day maintenance and support of Regulatory Reporting IT systems and solutions to ensure reliable, high-quality delivery of reporting services to our partners. Primary activities to be carried out within service requests and incident process;
- Keep our IT services up to technology standards, by executing technical lifecycle activities and bringing proposals for improvements to raise the quality, reduce complexity and improve maintenance efficiency;
- Improve service modelling and continuously update existing mandatory service documentation;
- Work with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®), in matrix organization;
- Belong to Data Warehouse Software Engineering Guild and on daily basis work in an agile, cross-functional team.
What is needed in this role:
- Higher education (or acquiring) in IT or work experience in area;
- It´s a merit if you have knowledge in Regulatory Reporting domain;
- You´re open to communicate, analyze, troubleshoot and support;
- You can professionally deal with stressful situations when time is critical and multi-tasking is inevitable;
- You have experience and knowledge on ITL processes;
- You´re able to interact with Oracle database & have at least novice skills in Java;
- Work experience from financial industry? Privilege!
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Piia Avilo, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 12.06.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-2700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.