Are you passionate about financial markets and sales?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Handle customer order-flow, in a fast-paced trading floor environment;
- Provide execution services for equity, FX and commodities product lines (cash and derivatives);
- Identify and analyze factors affecting financial markets and write brief market overviews for internal and external audiences;
- Meet and pitch for some of the largest institutional investors in the region;
- Provide product competence support to the initiatives aimed at improvements of sales process efficiency, risk management, product and service offerings.
What is needed in this role:
- University degree or studying in the field of economics, finance or business administration or minimum 2 years experience in financial markets area;
- Understanding of financial markets and related products;
- Tactical mind-set, combined with good networking and interpersonal skills;
- Influencing and negotiating skills seeking to achieve set objectives;
- Ability to manage conflict situations, possess high degree of stress tolerance combined with high level of motivation and perseverance.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a close-knit team, supported by high-caliber professionals with strong ethics culture. Here at Swedbank LC&I Markets, we value perseverance, ability to deliver on agreed deadlines and commitment to our customer promise" Marius Ignotas, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 03.07.2022 the latest.
Recruiter: Živilė Kairevičiūtė +37061252908
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2300-3000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.