Are you looking for new challenges and want to take the next step in your professional development?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take part in change and development initiatives for several units in the bank
- Be part of a team that is working agile according to the SAFe Agile Framework
- Participate in initiatives which gives extensive learning and development opportunities
- Work in a multi-cultural, multi-tasking and challenging environment
- As an Accounting Expert you will be part of the strategic development agenda that we have in CFO Office, Business Development & BIO.
- You will be working as a main contact person between different stakeholders that have business domain knowledge.
- Together with your colleagues you will be part of a team that is working with product and process development related to the accounting area.
- Key responsibilities include defining, validating, and implementing accounting requirements produced together with Subject Matter Experts.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience from accounting of financial instruments
- Strong stakeholder management and cooperation skills
- Good communication skills, business understanding and customer focus
- Open-minded, pro-active and have a willingness to learn
- Being self-driven and taking initiatives with a solution-oriented mindset
- Experience from documenting requirements and test participation and coordination is meriting
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
play a key part in our exciting and challenging development agenda. You will get the opportunity to work with all sorts of accounting development activities, together with friendly colleagues that always strive to make the best of things while having fun at work. My leadership is situation based, with a lot of delegated responsibility, at the same time always being there when support is needed.” Peter Kaseorg, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.06.2022.
Location: Stockholm, Sundbyberg
Recruiting manager: Peter Kaseorg 0703955532
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.