Are you passionate about Data, Financial Analysis and Continued learning?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of supportive and professional team responsible for reporting and analysis of capital adequacy data
- Gather data via SQL/SAS data queries to quantify and present changes in capital adequacy area to various stakeholders
- Act as a team player in developing and improving reporting routines in the Capital adequacy area
- Understand how changes impact end to end data flows and capital adequacy requirements
- Collaborate with other colleagues in implementing CRR 3 & CRD 6 in Swedbank Group
What is needed in this role:
- A relevant higher education (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related education)
- Proficiency with SAS or SQL programming language
- Experience working with SAS base or SAS EG is a strong advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Good command of English
- Preferred knowledge of CRR/CRD or Basel 3 capital requirements
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage."
We look forward to your application at 01.07.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Sofia Forsmark firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Laura Dukštienė
Contact person: Gediminas Liutkus email@example.com
Please be aware that candidates in Lithuania will be contacted not earlier than 1st JULY.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-4300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.