Are you passionate about the regulations governing the operational risk area?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a highly competent and dynamic team, specialised in Operational Risk governance and frameworks.
- Develop your competence in the Operational Risk area.
- Provide proactive advice and support to many different business areas in their daily operations.
- Propose group-wide minimum standards for Operational Risk.
- Perform screening of regulatory requirements related to Operational Risk and assist in translating those requirements into concrete actions and changes.
- Oversee and advise the business and perform quality assurance.
- Be part of the development of the operational risk frameworks.
- Support and collaborate with international team members with different skills and continuously develop.
- Depending on interests and aptitude, contribute to other operational risk related areas such as Governance & Frameworks, Risk assessment method(s) & tools, Controls management framework, Taxonomy development (risk, KRI’s, and similar), Development of roles and responsibilities throughout the oprisk area in the organisation, Oprisk impact scales
What is needed in this role:
- A relevant university degree in finance, law or science.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with frameworks, legal or compliance matters within the financial service sector (e.g. bank, financial institution, regulatory authority, law/consultancy firm).
- Genuine interest in the financial markets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English as you will work closely with many different business teams.
- Ability to take own initiatives and ability to prioritize.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Focused on detail but also being able to see the big picture.
- You are a curious team player who is eager to learn and want to make a positive impact.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly securing, supporting, and monitoring the implementation of Frameworks, common processes and standards within operational Risk Management, ensuring effective and aligned governance across the Group.” Fredrik Malmberg Andersson, your future manager
We look forward to your application at 31.07.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Fredrik Malmberg Andersson +46 73 421 33 12
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 585 902 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.