Are you passionate about explore, build and maintain?
Who are we? In very short terms, we are the bank in the bank. Value Stream Treasury is integrated in BD & BIO Group Treasury (part of CFO Office) and have an overall responsibility for all services used by Treasury. Value Stream Treasury consists of 23 people, organised in 3 teams. We work with many parts of Swedbank due to the nature of the Treasury-function.
Team Treasury Data Marts & FTP reporting supports: Liquidity Risk, FTP (Internal Pricing) and Daily PnL. Since early 2019 we have implemented the agile way of working.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
Develop, test, analyse and maintain life cycle management of Treasury Data Marts delivered by the team
- Solve and deploy solutions related to incidents or problems
- Continuously update existing documentation for the services
- Participate and follow maintenance processes (incident, problem, event as applicable)
- Act as team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working
- Design new tests, improve existing ones and execute them (unit, security, performance etc.) to secure needed quality of the delivered software and IT service
What is needed in this role:
- You have as minimum a Master’s in Engineering and/or Computer Science
- You are a good software developer
- You have at least 5 years’ experience of professional Software Engineering
- You have knowledge within:
- Data Warehouse
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server Integration Services, SSIS
- You are analytical and have good problem-solving skills
- You are a great team player, and you have a good sense of humour
- You have great communication skills in both Swedish and English
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of Swedbank’s Treasury Data Marts & FTP team. The team is international with high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing Stakeholder value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.
During the recruitment process, we apply practical demonstrations of your skills."
Charlotte Hanes, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 25.07.2022.
Recruiting manager: Charlotte Hanes, +46 706 29 69 91
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 858590288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.