Are you passionate about finance, information hidden in vast amounts of data and statistical models?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of Pricing & Proactivity, which is responsible for the pricing of interest-bearing products and model-based proactivity within Swedish Banking
- Use your skills within data science, statistics, and machine learning to build models appropriate in digital retail banking
- Learn how changes to operational processes / policies impact KPIs across a diverse range of disciplines (including, marketing, credit, and pricing)
- Get a fundamental understanding of profitability in a financial institution
- Monitor portfolios, perform ‘deep dives’ in large amounts of data using SQL and assist management with data driven insights
What is needed in this role:
- Intellectually curious and inspired to find practical solutions to challenging problems
- Like the idea to have an open mandate to refine data into meaningful insights and models
- Have a fundamental understanding of areas in data science (statistics and machine learning)
- Have a fundamental understanding of products in retail banking
- University degree in a technical field such as statistics, mathematics, economics or engineering
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and results verbally and in writing to a non-technical audience
- 5+ years’ experience working with practical applications of statistical modelling/machine learning
- Programming experience within analytical framework (e.g. R / Python / SAS) and experience using SQL
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be a part of an agile team, which jointly delivers a wide spectrum of business-critical insights, proactive models, and price models to increase Swedbank’s competitive advantage. We believe in diversity and think it is very important to have an Open and Caring work environment. You will be given responsibility and we will be there to support you!" Pricing & Proactivity." Dennis Lood, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.07.2022.
Recruiting manager: Dennis Lood, +4670-1829151
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46706930028
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 858590288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.