Are You our STAR that we are looking for? You will be a part of our journey in creating stellar payment services for our clients in our digital channels. The services we work with are used by millions of customers each month.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain the payments and transfers functionality in our digital channels(e.g. Internet bank, mobile bank and Swish)
- Create high quality code and deliver secure solutions
- Build REST API Domain models
- Collaborate with team members to build competence and relationships
- Develop your skills and carrier in Swedbank
- Enjoy your daily work and have fun
What is needed in this role:
- Interest of working both with new development and maintaining of existing systems
- Good knowledge in Java (experience of working with Eclipse, RAD, IntelliJ, Red Hat, Jenkins, Cloudbees, Git is preferable)
- Understanding of REST and SOAP service architecture and knowledge/experience of Java integration with mainframe (not mandatory, but preferable). Interested in unit-testing. Knowledge of Microservices is also preferable
- Angular JS and Angular II knowledge (understanding of NGRX is preferable).
- Be open, Simple and Caring to build relationships in between the team, train and to other group/functions in Swedbank
- Understanding of agile processes (Scrum and SAFe)
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
our approach is to develop customer-facing functions to improve time-to-market products across the bank services for customers.
Focus on re-designing, building and integrating a technology to support reliable, modularized and ready-to-use components." Madeleine(Malin) Kulling, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.10.2022.
Recruiting manager: Madeleine(Malin) Kulling +46 703424968
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46 8 58 59 52 51
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.